Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Illustrator Adrian Johnson








A friend of mine owns a pizza place in the UK (Clever Wally's) and introduced me to the work of London illustrator Adrian Johnson, who does work for his pizza business. I love these illustrations, kind of retro but modern. Especially love this witch, I guess because Halloween is on the brain. I am fascinated when someone takes something you've seen drawn a million times (a tree, a bird) and draws it in a way you would not expect. There is lots to see on his site, and tees for sale here so you can order your own little piece colorful, funky art, right here in the U.S. of A.

2 comments:

rappin' rise said...

i love the teapots, but that's just my in-law-genetics!

Oh, did you see that Matt Stephenson (sp?) moved from Alabama from Oregon? You are neighbors!

Dee said...

lovely stuff. Also love your tote bags, saw them on Print and Pattern.