Monday, November 3, 2008

Grey Garden Thank You Notes




We are excited to release these 4 new thank you note designs, hot off the presses last week. I am kind of into muted yellow at the moment (We've even used yellow, tan and a smaller dose of watermelon pink for our 2009 Valentines), and love this combo with light blue and warm grey. These are available on our website, in boxes of 8 folded cards and blue or white envelopes, for $12.50. They are printed with vegetable based ink on lovely FSC-certfied & recycled white stock.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Love the new colors. Makes me want to repaint the living room and dining room.

rappin' rise said...

yay for warm yellow and cool blues!

I especially love, love the xoxo Valentine's card (#2). Maybe if I hint hard enough, someone will remember to send me one!