Friday, January 16, 2009

office inspiration for a blank wall

We moved into our new office space yesterday and it's lovely!! Big, spacious and lots of room to create! We'll post pictures as soon as the pile of boxes gets cleared, but until then, here's some inspiring pictures I came across to give me ideas for our new space.



My desk now faces a blank wall and I really love the idea and the look of an inspiration/collage wall



...or maybe something like these modular shelves hung on a brightly colored wall? We already have a limey/greenish-yellow colored wall that would work perfectly!


...but a bright graphic print would be a bold statement, too! Gosh, there are so many options!




images via living etc

1 comment:

rappin' rise said...

hm, don't you think that photo #2 screams "bills, bills, bills"? I think it would drive me nuts.

Here's an idea I'll steal from my friend susana and share with you. Buy an ornate, golden, carved picture frame and use that as the empty frame for your inspiration board. She did that with bunch of her kids' art and it looks great. You can also spray paint them white or black to make them more modern.

Is living etc. the new domino?