Monday, February 9, 2009

Martha's blogging studio

I'm taking a break from our studio today, as we're painting a large magnetic wall right now and I couldn't handle the paint fumes, so I've decided to spend the remainder of the afternoon working from Cafe Ladro, my favorite local coffee shop.

Amidst the browsing websites for work related things, I stumbled upon Martha Stewart's blogging studio. Yes, she has a dedicated house for blogging!! And as expected, it's pretty nice!






I love her inspiration wall and the clean and serene atmosphere. I'd take it!

2 comments:

rappin' rise said...

omg, tell me more about your magnetic wall! I really wanted one for our long narrow hallway (I would paint it white over the magnets so that our photos could "float") but my husband did not like the idea of magnets around the house with a baby.

peversole said...

the magnetic wall requires SUPER strong magnets, the kind you really don't want around a baby, unfortunately. Your husband is probably right on this one.